Carrier-class Ethernet Access Switches
- S2500 Series supports the telecom-level Ethernet-ring protection protocol with a protection shift time of less than 50ms, STP/RSTP/MSTP, backup of active and standby uplinks, and LACP link aggregation to cater to the requirements of high reliability of carriers.
- S2500 Series has powerful ACL functions to access and control L2-L7 data based on physical port, VLAN, MAC, IP and protocol port ID, and providing carriers flexible and various policy control methods
- S2500 Series supports ISSU (In-Service Software Upgrade), which guarantees the user data non-stop forwarding when the system is upgrading.
- S2500 Series supports various L2 multicast function, including user fast-leave mechanism and cross VLAN multicast replication function.
Complete POE Power Supply Function
- S2500 Series supports 802.3AF/AT standard, built-in high-power power supply, and 24-port POE power supply.
- S2500 Series supports POE non-stop powering when it is in hot-restart.
- S2500 Series supports power port priority when the power is not efficient.
- S2500 Series supports the POE port with 2KV thunder prevention.
- S2510POE-I outdoor POE switches with cast-aluminium-alloy made chassis supports -40~70℃operating temperature, up to 6KV thunder-proof, EMC-4 standard, IP65 protection grade.
Rich QoS Policies
- S2500 Series supports complex traffic classification based on VLAN IDs, source MAC/IP addresses, destination MAC/IP addresses, IP protocols, or priorities. It also supports priority remark. These functions provide an effective way for users to optimize their businesses.
- Provides flexible bandwidth control policies, supporting port-/flow-based flow limit, and ensuring the line speed forwarding of each port to make sure the high quality of video, audio and data services
- S2500 Series also supports multiple queue grooming algorithms such as SP, WRR or SP WRR.
Comprehensive IPv6 Solutions
- S2500 Series supports the IPv6 protocol suite, IPv6 neighbor discovery, ICMPv6, path MTU discovery, etc.
- S2500 Series supports IPv6 based Ping, Traceroute, Telnet, SSH, ACL, meeting the need of IPv6 network equipment management and service control.
Comprehensive Security Mechanisms
- S2500 Series adopts advanced hardware architecture design, realizing the hierarchical scheduling and protection of the packet. It provides multiple security measures to defend against attacks from SYN Flood, UDP Flood, broadcast storm and mass flow of DOS or TCP. It also supports command line authority control based on user levels.
- Comprehensive Security Certification: S2500 Series complies with IEEE 802.1x, Radius, BDTacacs .
- S2500 Series supports the suppression of broadcast, multicast and unknown unicast packet, ensuring the equipment can operate normally in harsh network conditions.
- S2500 Series has the perfect loop detection mechanism.
- S2500 Series supports the port isolation in a same VLAN, DHCP-Snooping and IP MAC port binding.
Convenient Management and Maintenance
- S2500 Series supports multiple management styles such as Console, Telnet and SSH.
- S2500 Series supports WEB based management. The management is more simple and effective.
- S2500 Series supports upload and download of TFTP files.
- S2500 Series supports ISSU (In-Service Software Upgrade).
- S2500 Series supports SNMP. By cooperating with Baud's smart NMS, functions including the equipment auto-discovery, the topology management, the equipment configuration management, the performance data analysis, and the fault management can be realized. In this way, the network management is simplified and the user get a new product experience.